- What types of professionals does MRS place?
- How can MRS help solve your staffing problems?
- What is the MRS candidate screening process?
- What services does MRS offer?
- What makes MRS unique?
What types of professionals does MRS place?
At MRS, we are focused on filling all of your nursing, infusion therapy, allied health, patient support and telemedicine needs. Since 2004, we have been building our database with Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Practical Nurses, Medical Assistants, Nurse Assistants, Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Registered Dieticians, Customer Service/Call Center Representatives, Reimbursement Specialists, Human Resources, Medical Billing and Coding, Medical Technicians, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physician Assistants, Surgical Technicians, Laboratory Technicians, Clinical Research Associates and more!
How can MRS help solve your staffing problems?
MRS’s mission is simple – excellent customer service, top-knotch professionals and cost effective bottom lines. Our team is on board from first contact, through the interview and screening process, to placement and beyond. In addition, we offer a variety of flexible ways to suit your every staffing need including:
- Traveling Program – Provides coverage for 12-52 week contracts anywhere in the United States
- Contract Positions – Fits short-term contracts ranging from one week to indefinite time frames
- Per Diem Positions – Short-term assignments as needed
- Permanent Positions – Fits tailored permanent placement positions throughout the United States and Puerto Rico for one flat fee
- Temp to Permanent Positions – Provides you with the opportunity to observe and evaluate an employee’s on-the-job performance before you decide to hire
What is the MRS candidate screening process?
We know our candidates have the skills and experience necessary for the job because we implement one of the most stringent screening processes in the industry. Our candidates average between 3-5 years of experience in the desired specialty.
Our screening process includes in-depth face-to-face, video or phone interviews with each candidate, license verification, employment history, academic credentials, two professional references, criminal background investigations and drug testing as needed.
All of our healthcare professionals are equipped to meet state and federal healthcare requirements to service our clients’ patients. We offer training/certification resources in CPR, BLS, OSHA, Infection Control/Standard Precautions (BBP), Ethics, HIPAA, Waste Handling, Abuse and Neglect, and more.
What services does MRS offer?
We offer complete insurance coverage, payroll services including state and federal taxes, workers’ compensation, unemployment and liability, weekly invoicing, background (state and federal) screening, drug screening, and more.
What makes MRS unique?
Unlike most healthcare recruiting agencies, MRS is a specialty staffing firm that solely caters to the nursing, infusion therapy, allied health and telemedicine industries, optimizing your job search. Our boutique staffing agency allows us to provide specialized services to our clients giving them a key advantage in their job filling process. Our recruiting team includes experienced recruiters and healthcare professionals that know that it takes to be the best in the industry and ensure that our candidates fit that profile.